Position Details: Project Manager, Construction Engineer
Who are we looking to hire: Growth-minded professionals who don’t just want a job, but a long lasting career. If you are driven, talented and passionate, then we have the opportunity for you to be remarkable.
What we offer: As a Project Manager in Construction & Material Engineering, you will be a vital member of an A/E/C team responsible for a variety of transportation and building projects throughout the Midwest. For more than 40 years, Rii's Construction Division has provided services to private and public clients such as: Columbus Airport Authority, The Ohio State University, The Ohio Turnpike Commission, HONDA America, Ohio Department of Transportation and many more.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned Project Manager in materials testing and special inspection services. This position will involve working on multiple projects of moderate scope with complex features.
What you do:
- Prepare proposals, scopes of work, and budget estimates
- Track and analyze project progress and budgets
- Prepare sampling plans, assign laboratory testing, and evaluate results
- Resolve technical field problems and engage in review of field construction activities.
- Apply engineering principles and practices and communicate engineering solutions to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Serve as project manager, directly managing all activities of large accounts as assigned. Reviewing and forecasting project budgets
- Engage in industry-related organizations (ASCE, ACI, ICC, SSPC, NACE, ICRI, etc.)
- Become an active member in civil/professional activities and organizations
- Follow established Quality Control procedures per Rii’s ISO 2015
What you bring:
- BS in Civil Engineering or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills, attentiveness to detail, and multi-tasking ability.
- Willingness to learn new skills and interface with multiple project teams.